The inquiry civil id service with the unified number is one of the services provided by the Public Authority for Civil Information in the State of Kuwait to all resident expatriates so that they can obtain a civil number for use on many official government websites. As many of these sites rely on the civil number to provide their various services, such as the service for inquiring about traffic violations, the query service for inquiring about residence violations, in addition to electronic payment services as well.
inquiry civil id with Civil Information Authority
inquiry civil id The Public Authority for Civil Information in the State of Kuwait is working to handle all matters related to the issuance of civil cards and birth registration in addition to granting civil numbers to citizens and residents as well and the authority provides many services through its official website on the Internet for its keenness on the times and safety of auditors, including Card renewal service Civil affairs with changing the image for Kuwaitis and non-Kuwaitis and the resident registration service.
inquiry civil id with the unified number
The Public Authority for Civil Information provides many information services through its official website on the Internet, and among these services: the service of inquiry civil id about the validity of the civil card, the service of inquiring about the status of renewing the card, in addition to the service of inquiring about the civil number using the unified number for all residents on Kuwaiti lands from among the expatriates who obtained To stay.
How to inquiry civil id with the unified number,
inquiry civil id Many residents in the State of Kuwait follow the following steps in order to inquire about a civil number using the unified number:
- Visit the Public Authority for Civil Information website “ From Here ”.
- Click on the civil number inquiry service from the website interface.
- Writing the unified number in the designated field.
- Correctly enter the visual verification code as it appears in the image.
- Click on the Inquiry button, then wait until the required data is displayed.
inquiry civil id from the Ministry of Interior
inquiry civil id The Ministry of Interior in the State of Kuwait has worked to provide many electronic services related to the Information Systems Department, including the unified number inquiry service, by following the following steps:
- Go to the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior website “ from here ”.
- Click on Online Services from the top.
- Selecting the General Department of Information Systems.
- Clicking on the query service for the internal reference number.
- Write the civil number in the designated field.
- Correctly enter the passport number.
- Determine the expiration date of the passport from the calendar provided by the site.
- Click on the query icon to view the data.
Link to inquiry civil id Website
inquiry civil id We can go to the official website of the Civil Information Authority in the State of Kuwait directly “ from here ” so that we can inquire about the civil number using the reference number; Where this service is available within the main interface of the site.
The civil number is inquired with the unified number by going to the General Authority for Civil Information website on the Internet, then clicking on the required query service from the website interface and entering the required information, and then clicking on the inquiry icon so that the electronic system displays all the information that we want to know directly and without the need To visit any of the other sites or page.