civil id renewal for expatriates online in Kuwait is renewed online instead of visiting one of the branches of the General Administration of Residency Affairs, in order to ensure that the new Corona epidemic does not spread to Kuwaiti lands, and the Ministry of Interior in the State of Kuwait has also worked to provide many other electronic services through its official website, including The service of paying residency violations and the payment of traffic offenses in addition to the service of inquiring about the reference number in the ministry as well.
Civil id renewal for expatriates in Kuwait online
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior is working to provide all services related to Civil id renewal for expatriates and issuance through the General Administration of Residency Affairs, and the Ministry has worked to provide a lot of residency renewal services on its official website on the Internet, in order to reduce overcrowding and mixing with each other in order to control the Coronavirus and ensure It is not transmitted between residents of the State of Kuwait.
How to Civil id renewal for expatriates online in Kuwait
Civil id renewal for expatriate services was provided by the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior to ensure the residents’ safety and time. As the residency renewal process takes place at the current time without the need to visit any of the branches of the General Administration of Residency Affairs in Kuwait by following the following steps.
Civil id renewal for expatriates
Civil id renewal for expatriates So Many expatriates to the State of Kuwait bring their children and wives to live with them instead of staying in their original country, and these expatriates work to renew the residency of the families as it comes after completing the payment of health insurance fees:
- Go to the website of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior “ from here ” directly.
- Click on the latest services icon from the bottom of the website interface.
- Selecting the individual residency renewal service, then completing the login process.
- Select the person whose residency we want to renew from the list provided by the site.
- Checking the name of the wanted host, then approving it.
- Pay the residency fee, then print the receipt upon completion of the process.
- Visit the General Authority for Civil Information to issue a civil card.
Civil id renewal for expatriates with Article 18 Online
Civil id renewal for expatriates with Article 18 residency is related to expatriates who work in the private sector according to a work permit issued by the competent authority in the State of Kuwait, and we can renew this residence by following the following steps:
- Go to the Ministry of the Interior website on the Internet ” from here “.
- Click on the latest services, then choose Renew Companies Certification.
- Enter the username and password, then click on the login icon.
- Write down the employee’s civil number, then press Search to find it.
- Click on Renew, then complete the fee payment process via the K-net system.
- Click on renewing the civil card when the fees are paid.
- Visit the General Authority for Civil Information website to issue an ID.
Civil id renewal for expatriates fees in Kuwait
The following fees are collected upon renewing residency in the State of Kuwait :
- Family Enrollment Residence:
- 10 Kuwaiti dinars are collected when renewing residency permits for the wife and children.
- A fee of 200 Kuwaiti dinars is collected to renew the residency of other families.
- Article 18 Residency: The value of renewing Article 18 residency in the State of Kuwait is 10 Kuwaiti dinars.
Link to the Civil id renewal for expatriates in Kuwait online
Civil id renewal for expatriates So, We can go to the electronic services page of the General Administration of Residency Affairs in the State of Kuwait “ from here ”, then click on renewing residency online and choose the required category to go to the required renewal page directly.
Many residents of the State of Kuwait want to know how to renew their residency in Kuwait online so that they can renew their residency and avoid all the fines that the General Administration of Residency Affairs may impose on them, and we can renew the residence via the Internet easily by moving to the latest services from the main interface For the Ministry of Interior website, as stated above.