civil id payments for expatriates online in the State of Kuwait are paid directly through the official website of the Civil Information Authority, and this website also provides many inquiry services, including Inquiries about the readiness of the civil card and inquiries about the civil id payment of residents through the passport or residence number in addition to the inquiry service The validity of the card, and we can go to this site to obtain the service of issuing a residence permit for family joining as well.
Civil id payment for expatriates Public Authority
The Public Authority for Civil Information in the State of Kuwait has worked to provide electronic payment service for civil id payment for expatriates renewal fees in addition to all fines and violations related to it, because it is the authority responsible for all matters related to the Kuwaiti civil card, and the authority has also worked to launch the digital identity service through the application My ID, which is compatible with iPhones and iPads, as well as all smartphones and smart devices running the Android system as well.
Civil id payment for expatriates’ online issuance fees
The service of paying the civil card issuance and renewal fees is one of the online services provided by the Public Authority for civil id payment for expatriates Civil Information through its official website. Where all citizens and residents can take advantage of this service to pay fees through various electronic payment channels as follows.
Civil id payment for expatriates online fee in Kuwait
The following steps are taken by citizens and residents of Kuwaiti lands to pay the civil card fees,
- Go to the website of the Public Authority for civil id payment for expatriates Civil Information “ from here ”.
- Click on online services, then choose Pay Fees.
- Enter the civil id payment number in the specified field.
- Click on the Fee Inquiry icon.
- Click on the payment icon, then follow the steps to complete the payment process.
Renewal of civil id payment for expatriates online
The Public Authority for Civil Information seeks to provide many electronic services through its website, due to its concern for the times of citizens and residents, in addition to its keenness on their safety from infectious diseases such as the new Coronavirus, and among these services: civil id payment for expatriates Civil ID renewal service as follows.
The following fees must be paid when renewing the civil card for residents or citizens of the State of Kuwait:
- A fee of up to 20 Kuwaiti Dinars will be applied to issue a new card in place of a lost card.
- The Civil Information Authority collects 5 dinars to issue a civil card that contains an electronic chip.
- A fee of 2 Kuwaiti dinars is only paid when renewing a civil card that does not contain an electronic chip.
Civil id payment for expatriates
Residents of Kuwait work to follow the following to renew a civil card:
- Move to the electronic envelope system directly “ from here ”.
- Click on Renewal Service for Non-Kuwaiti from the system interface.
- Writing the paci payment civil number and the serial number in the prepared fields.
- Press the continue button, then write the phone number.
- Click on the option to send the verification code, then wait until the code is received.
- Type the verification code, then click the Verify Code button.
- Verify the phone number and email, then upload the required files.
- Submit and print the application to complete the procedures for obtaining the card.
Civil id payment for Kuwaitis
Kuwaiti citizens take the following steps to renew their civil id payment civil ID card:
- Go to the website of the Public Authority for civil id payment Civil Information “ from here ”.
- Click on online services, then select Renewal Service for Kuwaiti.
- Write down the civil id payment civil number, then enter the serial number.
- Click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the phone number, then press the option to send the verification code.
- Enter the code that was sent via SMS.
- Click on the Verify icon, then upload the required files.
- Click on Submit Application, then print it.
Paci payment Inquire about the civil ID in Kuwait
A lot of electronic inquiry services about the civil id payment for expatriates’ civil cards have been provided through the official website of the civil id payment Civil Information Authority to help citizens and residents follow the procedures for issuing the card in addition to obtaining information related to the validity of the card as well, and what follows are some of the inquiry services provided by the aforementioned website.
Inquiry about civil id payment for expatriates
We can inquire about the readiness of the civil id payment for expatriates’ civil cards by following the following steps
- Visit the General Authority for the civil id payment Civil Information website ” from here ” directly.
- Click on Card Status from the website interface.
- Write down the civil number or receipt number, then enter the verification code.
- Clicking on the query icon displays the required information.
Inquire about civil id payment for expatriates’ information
We can inquire about the validity of the civil id payment civil card in the State of Kuwait by following the following:
- Go to the inquiry page on the Kuwait portal “ from here ” directly.
- Write the civil id payment civil number in the designated field of the page.
- Click on the red query icon.
- Check the information displayed to know the status of the civil card.
Link to civil id payment for expatriates issuance fees
We can go to the electronic payment system for civil card fees “ from here ” directly to pay all fees related to card renewal, and the same page is used to pay civil id payment civil card violations as well.
Many citizens and residents of the State of Kuwait want to know how to pay the civil id payment issuance fee, by steps. Where we can pay these fees by going to online services on the General Authority for Civil Information website, then choosing the payment service and following the instructions that appear on the screen after entering the civil number and pressing the inquiry icon.